- 5734 N Kingsdale Avenue, Chicago, IL 60646
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3,674 Sq.ft.
- SAUGANASH Mid-Century story and a half brick house on a quiet cul-de-sac street. Do not be deceived by the front exterior of this home. It is BIGGER than it looks. A RARE find! Own your own "staycation". An inground pool awaits you with multiple seating areas in this huge rear yard. The inside of the home is very spacious. A living room, separate dining room, family room, newer kitchen, breakfast room, two bedrooms and remodeled bath on the main floor. Floor to ceiling windows on the rear of the house for maxi ...
- 6801 N Jean Avenue, Chicago, IL 60646
- · 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,595 Sq.ft.
- A Charming Residence located on a tree lined street in Wildwood. This is an Estate Sale. Sold As-IS. Same owner over 40 years has maintained the home but not updated it. First floor has a living room with gas log fireplace, dining room, study, powder room, kitchen with table space overlooking the front yard, and a family room. There is an inviting terrace off the living room. Second floor has two bedrooms and the full bath and several closets, some walk-in. There is also a door to a balcony. The basement recreati ...
- 5322 N McVicker Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,641 Sq.ft.
- SOLD BEFORE PRINT. Room sizes are estimated
Active Under Contract
- 2004 Sibley Street, Park Ridge, IL 60068
- · 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3,450 Sq.ft.
- Beautiful Nantucket inspired home, custom built as the builders model in 2017 and still shows like new! The 1st level has a white and bright eat-in kitchen with all stainless steel Wolf and Subzero appliances, granite counters, substantial cabinets, pantry, tiled backsplash, seated island and Culligan water filtration system. Kitchen is open to the family room which has a gas log fireplace with custom built-ins. Separate formal dining room that is open to the living room and has custom trim with crown mouldings, wa ...
Active Under Contract
- 8127 W Forest Preserve Avenue, Chicago, IL 60634
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,038 Sq.ft.
- All Brick ranch style home with full a finished basement. Clean and neat and ready for a new owner! All Hardwood floors on the first floor. Door off the kitchen to a covered deck. Updated bathroom and kitchen. Basement was refinished and a flood control was added. Windows were replaced in the house. Located a half block to Hiawatha Park, a few blocks to the forest preserve. Come see for your self. (Living room TV excluded). Home sold AS-IS
- 6651 N Minnehaha Avenue, Lincolnwood, IL 60712
- · 6 Beds · 5 Baths · 6,050 Sq.ft.
- LINCOLNWOOD TOWERS. A Prairie Style Design home has been created. Frank LLoyd Wright influences are incorporated in this gracious home. Arts and Crafts details are found through out the residence starting with the custom solid Cherry wood millwork. Staircase designed by Cooper Stairs. Substantial closets throughout. There are to many pluses in this home to list all of them. There are 5 very large bedrooms on the second floor with 3 full bathrooms including the master bedroom/bath. A sixth bedroom-bath on the f ...
- 6815 N Oleander Avenue, Chicago, IL 60631
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,000 Sq.ft.
- EXTRA WIDE BRICK BUNGALOW ON OVERSIZED 50X147 LOT IN DESIRABLE EDISON PARK LOCATION. PERFECT BLEND OF RESTORED TRIM, DOORS AND HARDWARE ALONG WITH TODAY'S MODERN AMMENTIES. 1ST FLOOR HAS A FORMAL LIVING RM WITH GAS FIREPLACE, SEPARATE DINING ROOM WITH CUSTOM BUILT-INS, SUN ROOM, 2 BEDROOMS, UPDATED FULL BATH, REMODELED EAT-IN KITCHEN WITH WHITE SHAKER CABINETS, BUILT-IN PANTRY, GRANITE COUNTERS, SUBWAY BACKSPLASH AND STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. 2ND FLOOR HAS 2 MORE BEDROOMS AND UPDATED FULL BATH. BOTH FLOORS HAVE O ...
- 6570 N Hiawatha Avenue, Chicago, IL 60646
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,874 Sq.ft.
- Edgebrook Center Entrance Colonial! First time on the market in 60 years. A 60 x 118 lot with a partial alley behind offers the opportunity to expand and make your dream home in a beautiful setting on a very desirable block. The house has been maintained but not updated. Generous size living room with fireplace, dining room and eat in kitchen, screen porch, and half bath on the first floor. Three bedrooms on the second floor, full bath and a door out to a roof top deck over the porch. Knotty pine recreation roo ...
- 6625 N Loleta Avenue, Chicago, IL 60646
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,400 Sq.ft.
- EDGEBROOK - Tudor with a turret. A rare find. Same owners for 45 years have taken good care of the home and have doubled the size of the house by adding a quality brick 2 story addition with a full basement. First floor consists of a living room with vaulted beam ceiling, wood burning fireplace, architectural designed windows and there is hardwood under the carpet. A step up to a formal dining room. The kitchen was remodeled in 2012 with SS appliances, stone countertops, commercial tile floor and a pantry clos ...
- 6794 N Ionia Avenue, Chicago, IL 60646
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,416 Sq.ft.
- Edgebrook Jumbo Georgian on a wooded lot. This home offers a unique feature .. a first floor addition in 2006 that created a fabulous "cooks kitchen" and a family room or 4th bedroom (that is how the room is now being used). A shower bath was then created and a first floor laundry. Formal living room, dining room and foyer complete the first floor. Second floor with three bedrooms and a hall bath. A door from the stairway leads to a roof top deck over the garage. That area could become another room if desired. ...
- 5728 N Kingsdale Avenue, Chicago, IL 60646
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,404 Sq.ft.
- Sauganash !! Private setting at the end of a cu de sac. Forest preserve adjacent to your front yard. Over sized triangular shaped lot. The house was new construction from a builder when bought 51 years ago by this original owner. A raised ranch with a full finished lower level. 6 rooms, 3 bedrooms and a bath plus powder room on the first floor. Lower level with a generous size family room with a second kitchen for large gatherings. Full bath and 4th bedroom. Side drive leads to a 2 car brick garage. Home was b ...
- 7243 W Clarence Avenue, Chicago, IL 60631
- · 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,162 Sq.ft.
- Edison Park..Rare opportunity to own this Architecturally Unique expanded brick bungalow, with extra wide floorplan, on double lot, in Edison Park. Expansive 1st floor has 2 bedrooms, Full Bathroom, Sunken Living Room with tall Ceilings, Formal Dining Room, Large Family Room with Wood-burning fireplace currently set up with Gas Log, Office with French Doors, Country Kitchen with Adjacent Eating Area, Oak hardwood floors thru-out except Kitchen and Bathroom. 2nd Floor has 2 additional Bedrooms, Full Bathroom and spa ...
- 6815 N Milwaukee Avenue Unit 610, Niles, IL 60714
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,234 Sq.ft.
- Eagle Point Condominiums. A Rare opportunity. This model rarely comes on the market. High floor facing downtown skyline. Two balconies. Two indoor tandem parking spaces in the garage. A well managed building with ample reserves. The common areas are being refreshed. NO special assessment needed. A new air handler/central air 2 years new. New carpet in master bedroom. Granite countertops in the kitchen. Walk in shower and whirlpool tub in the master bath. Closet organizers. A special location! Garage #36. ...
- 556 King Lane, Des Plaines, IL 60016
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,949 Sq.ft.
- This is an Estate Sale and therefore home sold AS-IS. These long time home owners have meticulously maintained and improved this home. All hardwood floors in all three bedrooms, living room, dining room and family room. Pella windows, hall bathroom remodeled, second bathroom has a walk in shower, skylight and fireplace in the family room, 6 panel doors throughout. (CA-roof & gutter guards, microwave, refrigerator, washer & dryer all within 8 years or less.) Large rear yard with patio. Storage shed as-is. A r ...
- 5809 W Fullerton Avenue, Chicago, IL 60639
- Belmont-Craigin neighborhood. Estate Sale SOLD AS IS. Same owner for over 50 years. Rents are low due to long time ownership. A savvy investor will see the potential. One store front, a 1 bedroom unit, 2-2 bedroom units, a in-law unit and a full basement under the store. One car garage parking and one outside off alley parking. No leases.
- 7031 W Touhy Avenue Unit 403, Niles, IL 60714
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,450 Sq.ft.
- Renaissance Condominiums-A very popular complex. This is a corner unit that faces the courtyard to the east and greenery to the south. Open design kitchen to the dining room and living room. Walk out to the large balcony where you can use your propane or electric grill. Large master bedroom with a walk in closet. Second bedroom also features a walk in closet. Laundry room with a sink and side by side washer-dryer. Table space in the kitchen. Convenient parking space #33, close to the elevator, with a storage ...
- 6815 Milwaukee Avenue Unit 601, Niles, IL 60714
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,498 Sq.ft.
- EAGLE POINT CONDOMINIUMS. A very desirable place to live! Sixth floor looking southeast is a view through the tree tops of the high rises of downtown Chicago. This unit offers a popular split floor plan. Bedrooms and bathrooms across the living area instead of side by side. A large closet in the entry way. The kitchen offers a good size table area. A laundry room off the kitchen, not a laundry closet! A formal dining space and living room. Generous balcony complete this home. Garage #60 and storage S60. The ...
- 4814 N Moody Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630
- · 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,117 Sq.ft.
- Jefferson Park. Brick Bungalow with a wide open second floor (attic) to be finished into additional living space. Same family has been here for many years. Remodeled kitchen with tall cabinets, granite countertops and SS appliances. Formal living room with a stain glass window, and a separate dining room. Rear bedroom has a bonus room with closet attached that is not heated by the central system. Full lower level has a family room. third bedroom, bathroom with toilet only, utility room and storage room. Second ...